We want to help.
We are looking for frontline Health Care Workers to participate in a message of hope. If you or someone you know would like to share a message to be used in upcoming campaigns or even a show we are creating, please submit your videos here. We absolutely need more footage of public shows of support for our healthcare workers.
We are also working on a ‘tuck-in’ campaign. Record a brief shout out to your families and we’ll do our best to get them on TV and let you know when it will air. Submissions of these videos can also be uploaded below.
Thank you for all your hard work. Stay safe.
If you need us, please call or text 818.527.6693 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Here are a few suggestions to help you get the best quality quickly with your phone.
- Hold phone sideways
- Avoid loud rooms
- Avoid bright lights behind you
- Natural light from a window on your face is good
- Airpods are great mic’s
- Masks are fine
- Please state name, location and organization.
- Please obey the rules of your hospital admins. If they’d like to discuss with me, I can be reached at 818.527.6693.
- Please include an email address in the upload or description so that we may follow up with you if needed.
- ** WE WILL NOT INCLUDE NAME OF ORGANIZATION UNLESS YOU SPECIFICALLY REQUEST IT
- THANK YOU!
Example spots we’ve created.
By uploading video to this webiste, I authorize Magic Feather Inc. to use or license any footage I provide without limitation on broadcast, film or internet mediums indefinitely. In exchange Magic Feather Inc. will attempt to bring attention to the difficulties medical workers, hospitals, and patients are facing by producing new works which may incorporate the video(s).
Everyone Needs A Little….(examples)
- Everyone needs the tools to fight
- Everyone needs to stay home
- A little time
- A little breath
- A little space
- A lot of masks
- A lot more PPE
- A lot more beds
- Time with my kids – Hi kids! (Ok to say names)
- Everyone needs to come together
- To work together
- Everyone needs a little win, just this once.
- To see we are on the same side
- Everyone needs a little voice
- Extra caution