We want to help.
We are looking for frontline Health Care Workers to participate in a light hearted message encouraging masks for the National Physicians Advocacy Coalition (NPAC). For more information on NPAC, please visit their website.
Submissions of these videos can also be uploaded below. Thank you for all your hard work. Stay safe.
If you need us, please call or text 818.527.6693 or email email@example.com .
Here are a few suggestions to help you get the best quality quickly with your phone.
- Hold phone sideways
- Avoid loud rooms
- Avoid bright lights behind you
- Natural light from a window on your face is good
- Please catch a mask on the right and throw / toss / hand a mask to the left with little to no camera shake (if possible).
- It will be more fun if you face forward with a straight face while you are ‘hit’ with the mask.
- The harder you are hit with the mask is better.
- Please state name, title and location.
- Please include an email address in the upload or description so that we may follow up with you if needed.
- ** WE WILL NOT INCLUDE NAME OF YOUR ORGANIZATION UNLESS YOU SPECIFICALLY REQUEST IT
- THANK YOU
Creative direction (not fashion advice) from John Davidson.
Excellent Example Video by Dr. Patel Below
Due to heavy workload - the Deadline has been extended to Monday, August 10 @ 11pm PT
Recent spots we’ve created.
Be advised, the upload may take a few minutes. The upload page will change once the upload is complete.
By uploading video to this webiste, I authorize Magic Feather Inc. to use or license any footage I provide without limitation on broadcast, film or internet mediums indefinitely. In exchange Magic Feather Inc. will attempt to bring attention to the difficulties medical workers, hospitals, and patients are facing by producing new works which may incorporate the video(s).